Bajaj Energy's all units have been performing very well in all areas and have won awards in various areas. Here is the glimpse of the awards.
BEL Barkhera has been National Safety Award Winner for Performance year 2015, 2016,2017 . The award was presented by National Safety Council of India.
Mission Energy Foundation awarded BEL Barkhera - Water Optimisation Award 2019 - best water efficient plant in <=500MW category
Bajaj Energy all stations have actively participated in various Quality Circle competitions and won awards many times
BEL Barkhera QC Team Jagriti - received Gold Award at Chapter Level. Participated in Case Study Presentation, Model Presentation & Quiz Competition in NATIONAL CONVENTION QUALITY CIRCLE (NCQC-2014).Pune
BEL Barkhera QC Team Jagriti - received PAR EXCELLENCE award in NATIONAL CONVENTION QUALITY CIRCLE (NCQC-2016), Raipur.
BEL Barkhera QC TEAM INDHAN - received MERITORIOUS AWARD in NATIONAL CONVENTION QUALITY CIRCLE, (NCQC-2015),Chennai.
QC Team PROTECTOR from Maqsoodapur won Gold award in Presentation in VRCCQC -2014,Varanasi chapter:
QC Team KHOJ from Maqsoodapur won Gold award in Presentation & Model in HCCQC -2015, Haridwar chapter:
Team KHOJ from Maqsoodapur won Meritorious Award in National QC convention at Chennai in QCFI-Dec, 2015.
BEL Utraula was awarded Gold Award by Green Tech Foundation at 2015 Green Tech. Safety Award for its excellent performance in field of Industrial Safety.
Team Vishwas from Utraula was awarded Gold Award by Quality Circle forum of India in Convocations VRCCQC-2014 on dated 14.09.2014.
Team Agni from Utraula was awarded Gold Award by Quality Circle forum of India in Convocations VRCCQC-2015 on dated 27-Sep- 2015
Team Agni from Utraula was awarded Par Excellence Gold Award by NCQC 2015 at CHENNAI on dated 21.12.2015.
Team Pawan from Utraula was awarded Par Excellence Gold Award by NCQC 2016 at RAIPUR on Dated 19.12.2016.
BEL Kundarkhi has been National Quality Circle Award Winner for Performance year 2016. The award was presented by National Quality Circle of India.
BEL Khambharkhera QC Team Vijeta has won QC Par Excellent award on 18.12.2016 at QC Convention Chapter Raipur 2016 (National Convention). This award was received from QCFI
BEL Khambharkhera QC Team Vijeta has won QC Par Excellent award on 12.09.2016 at QC Convention Chapter Varanasi 2016 (State Level). This award was received from QCFI
BEL Khambharkhera QC Team Swalamban has won QC Par Excellent award on 21.12.2015 at QC Convention Chapter Chennai 2015(National Convention). This award was received from QCFI
Apart from accomplishing several operational milestones, LPGCL has won various awards from all fronts that speak aloud of our constant approach towards excellence & how we have set examples before other market players in the industry.
- Global HR Excellence Award by World HRD Congress for implementation of best Employee Engagement Activities in February 2017
- Quality Circle Regional Award at Gwalior in September 2017
- FAME Excellence Award-2017 in following categories in September 2017
- Diamond Award for the outstanding Project on “Water Conservation / watershed Development
- Gold Award for “Health & Safety for Workers”
- Silver Award for “Environment Management
- Greentech HR Award for employment engagement initiatives in October 2017
- The Great Manager’s Award 2017 in October 2017
- Quality Circle Par Excellence Award at National Convention on Quality Concepts (NCQC 2017) Mysuru in December 2017
- Gold Fame Excellence Award 2017 for Health & Safety of workers
- Golden Peacock Environment Management Award- 2018
- Technological Excellence Award in Fly ash Utilization-2018
- National Water Mission Award 2019 along with cash of @ Rs. 1.5 Lakh for Increasing Water use efficiency by 20%
- Golden Peacock Awards 2019 for Risk Management
LPGCL Team shines, winning various industry awards
LPGCL team continued to shine within the industry, receiving two awards during the January – March 2021 quarter and one award in early April. While two awards were received in the HR space, one award named LPGCL team as Business Leader of the Year.
The HR related awards showcased our continued focus as a company on our most prized asset, our people. The LPGCL team received an award from People First HR Excellence award 2020 in the Leading Practices in Health & Wellbeing Category and an award from World HRD Congress titled Uttar Pradesh Best Employer Brand Award.
On April 6th, 2021, Lalitpur Power Generation Company Limited (LPGCL) was conferred with "Business Leader of the Year Award - Best Power Plant in Thermal Sector Category" by World Quality & Leadership Congress. The award was received by CEO & WT Director Mr. A. N. Sar in a virtual ceremony.
We take this opportunity to congratulate all our precious employees who are our extended family and continue to make us proud each day by giving us their all.